Item #: sb-735
Cooper River Chest
The Cooper River Chest is a two-piece chest featuring six drawers with ogee-style feet. The sides are solid-panel, flat sides. It is shown here in antique white with an overall height of 48".
- Top measures: 15"H x 32.5"W x 19"D.
- Base measures: is 33"H x 34"W x 19.75"D.
- The three bottom drawers are 8"H x 30"W x 18"D.
- The top two drawers are 5"H x 14.5"W x 14"D. The lower drawer is 5"H x 30"W x 14"D.
- Drawers are 1/2" plywood with a 3/8" beadboard bottom.
- Drawer slides are metal, ball bearing, full extension.
- Cabinet backing is 1/4" plywood.
Our collection of cottage furniture includes charming side tables, tea tables, coffee tables, corner tables with that special touch of plantation shuttering or low country detail in a wide array of fabulous pastels and coastal finishes, design your own to complement any decor!
Our artisans bench-make this lovely piece using all wood construction throughout, all painted pieces are made of poplar or birch and stain grade pieces are of white pine.
As each piece is custom made for you, enjoy selecting from a vast range of vibrant colors and finishes. If you choose the rubbed finish, the raw wood will show underneath if you don't choose a base color. There is an upcharge for a second base color. We loan finish samples at no charge or you can color match your favorite Sherwin Williams or Benjamin Moore color.
We can customize and are happy to loan finish samples at no charge. Email your color selections and mailing address to office@CottageandBungalow.com.
Custom made upon order in the U.S.A. in 10-12 weeks.
Custom made for you. Not eligible for return or exchange. Please view our return policy for more information. Ships furniture freight delivery.